Everyone loves their daily dose of celebrity gossip. Without further ado, here’s a heavy dose of celebrity news, facts, and little tid bits to get you up to date.
– After having given birth, Vera Farmiga reportedly used a butt double in Up in the Air.
– George Clooney admits that his role in Up in the Air as a permanent bachelor is fitting. “I’m not completely unaware of people’s perceptions of me,” he says.
– Tiger Woods has been MIA since Thanksgiving. X17 claims that Woods has checked into an Arizona rehab facility, and Entertainment Tonight reported that he was spotted with mistress Rachel Uchitel in Palm Beach.
– Ryan Gosling was dropped from The Lovely Bones two years ago, but now the movie that cost $100 million to make, is getting bashed by critics.
– John Legend threw his 31st birthday party at Abe & Arthur’s and SL. Guests included Zach Braff, Lindsay Lohan, Kid Cudi, and Ryan Seacrest.
– Chris Noth is staying at Canyon Ranch in Massachusetts. “I just finished 10 miles of cross-country skiing in 10 degrees below zero. You’ve got to love the cold,” he said.
– Michael Lohan’s former fiancée claims that he beat her and once burned her with a cigarette. Lohan says she’s lying and, of course, he handled the situation in the classiest of manners by tweeting about it. ” My ex probably met her attorney at a bar and slept with him, like she did to me and everyone else, and soon people will hear of her drug use and sex with family members,” he twittered. Oh, boy.
– Possibly having the best Christmas ever (sarcasm), Charlie Sheen‘s wife, Brooke Mueller, attended her mother’s cocktail party in Aspen before going to the Caribou Club, where celebrities like Paris Hilton, Doug Reinhardt, and Gerard Butler hung out.
– A former Tyra employee said Banks was “difficult to work for” and “could be extremely brutal.”
– Susan Sarandon was spotted sharing a late-night crêpe with Nutella and whipped cream at a West Village bakery with a “younger-looking fellow,” who didn’t appear to be her rumored boyfriend, Jonathan Bricklin. Uh, oh!
– Jude Law admits that “at a certain age, you figure out what works for you, and being a good boy never worked for me.”
– The “Taylors” couple apparently sizzled, as Taylor Swift broke up with New Moon’s Taylor Lautner because “there was no chemistry.”
– Rosie O’Donnell was spotted holding hands with a new ladyfriend in Miami.